- 자유게시판 -

홈 > 자유게시판

Budget Dedicated Server - Lowest Price - Net Onboard

Servers That Match Your Budget.
Our Saver Plans allows you to acquire a managed dedicated server hassle-free and dedicated server vds at an affordable price. This allows you to gain access to an entry level dedicated server with quality features and specifications without breaking the bank to acquire it!
100Mbps Bandwith.
Enjoy high speeds with unlimited data transfer at 100Mbps for your website!
Performance Flexibility.
Virtualization allows for high level of flexibility and still provide satisfying performance.
Quality Hardware.
Our Saver Plans ensure that only quality hardware are used for your servers at a low cost.
Hardware RAID.
RAID 10 improves disk I/O performance and reliability to ensure high capability at an affordable cost.
100Mbps Bandwith.
Enjoy high speed with unlimited data transfer at 100Mbps for your website!
Performance Flexibility.
Virtualization allows for high level of flexibility and still provide satisfying performance.
Quality Hardware.
Our Saver Plan ensure that only quality hardware are used for your server at a low cost.
Hardware RAID.
RAID 10 improves disk I/O performance and reliability to ensure high capability at an affordable cost.
Saver Plans.
4 Cores CPU (Single Processor) 8GB RAM 1 TB SAS HDD (Hardware RAID [email protected] Max 400MB/s) 100Mbps Bandwidth Setup Fee Waived.
4 Cores CPU (Single Processor) 4GB RAM 250GB SAS HDD (Hardware RAID [email protected] Max 400MB/s) 100Mbps Bandwidth Setup Fee Waived.
8 Cores CPU (Dual Processor) 32GB RAM 2 TB SAS HDD (Hardware RAID [email protected] Max 400MB/s) 100Mbps Bandwidth Setup Fee RM1800.
8 Cores CPU (Dual Processor) 32GB RAM 2 TB SAS HDD (Hardware RAID [email protected] Max 400MB/s) 100Mbps Bandwidth Setup Fee RM2300.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Our saver plans are specially designed to help your business grow by saving your money, allowing you to expand your business without burdens and hassle free.
Does saver plan mean that the quality of the hardware used is below standard ? netonboard 2022-01-10T18:09:36+08:00.
No worries as we never compromise on the quality of our products and services that we provide to our valued customers. Save more and be confident with our products !
Yes. We do provide a free 7 days trial but it’s only limited to registered corporations with supporting documents to be submitted to us for verification purpose.
Generally the person who purchases this plan is not allowed to visit our data center. But in case you need to do so, you can apply a request from us.
Servers on Saver plans, SSD Dedicated Server plans and Bigger Resources plans is multi tenanted. If you need a single tenanted environment, please contact our sales department for customisation.
I had just subscribed to one of your plans, but I decided to upgrade to another plan, is it possible? netonboard 2022-01-04T12:03:32+08:00.
I had just subscribed to one of your plans, but I decided to upgrade to another plan, is it possible?
Yes, it is possible. First, you need to purchase another new plan, then we will schedule a downtime for you to backup your existing server before moving it to a bigger scale container.
We have servers from various provider such as Dell, Super micro, Quanta. However, it all depends on availability.
Our servers are hosted at 3 world class tier 3 data center which are CJ1 Center Cyberjaya, Menara Aims Kuala Lumpur and Equinix SG1 Singapore.
What is the delivery time of your server once my purchase has been made ? netonboard 2022-01-04T12:10:54+08:00.
All plans purchased will be delivered within the same working day. However, if you need to add on some additional software such as cPanel, Mailserver and etc, it will require an additional one to two working days.
Can I upgrade any components exp.RAM, hard disk etc. for saver plans ? netonboard 2022-01-04T15:42:42+08:00.
Unfortunately, no. If you need more advanced servers, have a look for other available plans or dedicated ssd server please contact our sales department for customisation.
Why is the price of a single tenanted dedicated server more expensive compared to this plan ? netonboard 2022-01-04T13:45:07+08:00.
This is because on single tenant, In case you loved this article and you would love to receive more information relating to dedicated servers buy assure visit the internet site. power consumption, rack space and hardware cost is all borne by a single customer. In a multi tenanted environment, customers can enjoy the benefit of cost of averaging.